Here is a free anime storyboard template in PDF format, designed for print on DIN A4 vertical (portrait) page. This template comes in two PDFs with five frames per sheet, each in 16:9 (1:77:1) aspect ratio. The layout draws inspiration from the beautiful Studio Ghibli storyboards.
- The first column, カット, indicates cuts. Use it to number your shots.
- The second column, 画面, stands for the picture screen. That’s where you draw or place your storyboard shots.
- 内容 stands for content. This column is for your notes (dialogue, action, etc.)
- The last column, 秒, is for annotating the duration of your shots in seconds.
You can print it out and start drawing on paper right away.
You can find the (free) english version of this template here: https://gum.co/ghibli-storyboard_En_pdf_16x9.
If you need an editable version of this template, you can find the Adobe InDesign version here: https://gum.co/Ghibli_Jp_idml_16x9 or, if you prefer, the Apple Pages version here: https://gum.co/Ghibli_Pages_Jp_16x9.
Last, you can get the Japanese version of this template for Procreate here: https://gum.co/ghibli-storyboard-16x9-Procreate-Jp.
two anime storyboard templates in PDF formatFree!
- You'll get
- two anime storyboard templates in PDF formatFree!